Heading

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

May 1: Happy Anniversary Doodle Day!

Happy 1st Anniversary Doodle Day
I am very fortunate to have discovered the facebook group, Doodle Day. I've been drawing with this group since November 2013...mainly using the prompts listed in the files at the top of the page.

I've drawn things I love and feel comfortable drawing and ALSO things I am terrible at and I've improved. See January 2014: interior and exteriors, perspective, ugh.

So, I'd like to personally congratulate the founder Alison K. Hertz on her page's one year anniversary and thank her for helping me become a better artist and hopefully one day, a published illustrator.

This drawing is my thank you for you, Alison!

Follow Allison on her blog:
http://www.alisonhertz.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment