Heading

Tuesday, January 5, 2021

Designing Tubies for the Arctic

 During the pandemic, I've been posting a cardboard tube creation on Facebook every day for the kiddos I used to entertain at our local library's Storytime. (Since March 2020 we have not been able to have our usual programs.)

To keep in touch, I usually picked a theme and found several things that were seasonal or matched a holiday within that month to post. 

When January 2021 rolled around I decided to feature "Arctic Animals"  since I know many students in elementary school study regions of the world. Although I found lots of penguins and polar bears on Pinterest, there wasn't a musk ox in sight! So I designed these for posting this Jan. on our Facebook pages and adding to Pinterest. Hope you enjoy seeing them!
















And since Pinterest had lots of Olaf tubies and one Elsa, I made this Anna for our "Frozen Fans".


No comments:

Post a Comment