Heading

Thursday, December 13, 2018

Returning to a favorite media: Colored Pencil.

After the SCBWI-IL Downstate Illustration show in November, I was reminded how much I enjoy working with colored pencils. This December, I've decided to do a series of drawings with a holiday theme using colored pencils. As I finished, I scanned the images and then imported them to Photoshop to digitally edit and enhance. What follows are the ones I have so far.

First Snowglobe

Harder than it looks.


































Chalkboard Drawing

My drawing on our home chalkboard (above) was the inspiration for the illustration (below).
Nativity Illustration inspired by chalkboard drawing.
Elves Sledding
 
Rockin' Round the Christmas Tree
Putting a Star on Top


Under the Tree



Gift from Santa
Heavy Load




No comments:

Post a Comment