Heading

Sunday, December 15, 2013

My Entry for the Tomie DePaola Contest

Sneeze: A sneeze is a breeze in your nose. Watercolor pencils 
This is the image I sent to the Tomie DePaola Contest for Illustration. See www.scbwi.org/awards/tomie-depaola-award/

 I actually thought the poem said, "A Sneeze is a breeze that tickles your nose." (Which I actually like better than the original, but...)

The image was supposed to be designed for babies up to 2 years old.

Other than sending images to the SCBWI Bulliten this is a FIRST Submission.

(Thanks to my critique groups, Springfield Scribes and Book Ends for the push!)


2 comments:

  1. I love this one! I've been browsing entries online for the Tomie award. I'm finding a few that I love. This is one of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Angela, I hadn't realized they were online yet. I'll have to go check it out.

    ReplyDelete