Heading

Friday, May 7, 2021

Homage to Art: May 2021: The first Week. May 1-7, 2021 2. #scbwi #kidlitillustrators #kidlitart #drawingchallenge #inktober52 #365drawing

New Month: New Subject. I really bit off a challenge this month drawing 31 images from some of my favorite works of art. It was not only challenging but also a great lesson in looking closely at works that are very familiar to me. Trying to capture an image that was full of color in just black and white had me biting my lip as I worked.


1. Homage to Art: Olympia by Edouard Manet
                            2. Homage to Art: The Boating Party by Mary Cassatt




3. Homage to ART: Daughters of the American Revolution by Grant Wood
                             4. Homage to Art: Young Girl Reading by Jean Honore Fragonard                            
                                    5. Homage to Art: The Sleeping Gypsy by Henri Rousseau
                                            6. Homage to ART: The Fifer by Eduard Manet
                            7. Homage to ART: The Postman Joseph Roulin by Vincent Van Gogh

No comments:

Post a Comment